Worthington will expand housing choices to foster a more livable community for all ages and income levels.
We want to increase housing options for all ages and price points and be more inclusive but there is resistance to denser development and fear of losing greenspace and openness.
- In our public input process, we heard that long –time residents or those residents who want to move into condos to age in place have difficulty finding these options in Worthington.
- We heard that if we want to encourage diversity, we need different types and prices of housing.
- Public Survey responses (48%) show that people do not live in Worthington because of housing availability (houses for sale, price range, etc.)
- What types of housing or price points do we need more of?
- What is your definition of "density" related to residential development?
- What aspects of "Dense" development are people most concerned about?
- What creative solutions have we seen other communities using to achieve this?
Share on Facebook
Share on Linkedin
Email this link
Public input process has concluded