Worthington will harness and better organize the engaged community groups, allowing them to focus on all working towards the common goal of a better Worthington.
Intra-Community Coordination was discussed in just about all forms of our public participation. There are a lot of educated, engaged people working within their organizations and/or non-profits to make Worthington a better place to work, live and play.
- This has been talked about in all forms of in-person public input as very important to visioning; however, in the public survey, it was ranked as least important (along with Governance) as an element to focus on during visioning.
- Public input events had people saying coordination was most important between the City and the Schools.
- The highest ranked #1 reason (43% of respondents) people are moving to Worthington is the schools.
- How do you see the City working with the schools, non-profits, businesses, developers, and others?
- What do you believe limits better intra-community coordination?
- How would you drive consensus between the various intra-community interest groups?
Share on Facebook
Share on Linkedin
Email this link
Public input process has concluded