Worthington will maintain the existing level of City Services
Excellent City Services seems to be important to residents. The overwhelming majority of respondents are pleased with City Services. Excellent City services rely, in part, on the tax base.
- Public Input Survey is showing us that the majority of residents are ranking City Services as excellent to average.
- Fire services, ambulance/ems, garbage collection, snow/ice removal, yard waste pick up, leaf collection and recycling were all ranked as #1 by over 50% of respondents.
- Land use/zoning and economic development/business development were ranked as needing improvements.
- How would you balance City services with potential decreasing revenues?
- Should the City look to reduce some existing services in order to have resources available for new services?
- If so, which existing services could be scaled back?
Share on Facebook
Share on Linkedin
Email this link
Public input process has concluded